Sunday, December 11, 2011

Santa is Coming to Town





For the final lab we did a Christmas theme. To go with the theme I wore a Santa hat. it had blinking lights. My group worked with the Pre-K again. Some of the kids were really intrigued by my hat. After me and a few of the kids talked about my hat Dan read a book so we could set up. We had them decorate their own Gingerbread Man that Joe baked once Dan was done reading "The Gingerbread Man". I read  Frosty the Snowman After the kids eat their Gingerbread men. After I finished reading we brought the kids in to play the Rudolph game. The kids really loved the game. It was a great feeling to know that all the kids wanted to play the game. I felt this was a better time then the first time we had this group the lab before. It seemed the kids really enjoyed themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment